General Rules for Boarders
To engender and enhance discipline among our boarders we request you to adhere to the following hostel rules:
- Hostel students will follow the daily routine of the hostel and the school, unless exempted on medical grounds on recommendation of the Hostel Warden/ Medical officer.
- Boarders are not allowed to keep or take medicine, tonic etc. without the knowledge of theHostel Warden/Medical officer. All medicine must be handed over to the Warden.
- Transistors, record players, I-pods, laptops tape recorders etc. should not be used in the rooms.
- Boarders are not allowed to stay in rooms during school hours, games, activity & prep hours.
- Boarders are not allowed to take any day scholar to their rooms.
- Appliance such as electric kettles, heaters, ironshould not be used in the rooms.
- All notices will be put up on the hostel notice board. Announcement, if any, will be made during dinner time/ lunch tine/ assembly.
- Please do not send any valuables or cash through your ward(s) without the knowledge of the House Warden/ Principal. Particularly those which are not enlisted in the given list of the items handed over to you at the time of admission.
- On request of the parents, remedial classes will be made available for weak students. Extra payment has to be made for the same.
- Any hostel student falling sick will report to the Hostel Warden immediately.
- Expensive parties to celebrate Birthdays are not allowed. The school will arrange a cake and sweets and a small party. The House Warden will undertake the arrangement for this. The amount spent for on the said party will be billed to the parents.
- The student should not bring any kind of tuck form home. (Extra eatables, pickles, chutney and digestive tablets are not permissible.)
- The child has an option to join the co-curricular activities, yoga, swimming etc.
- Parents are required to get the student’s hostel number stitched on each clothing item(s) the student has.
- Student can avail the facility of tuck shop, tailor, cobbler etc. on writing on a slip with the signature of the Warden.
- Parents/ Local guardians are requested to intimate to the school in case of any change of address.
- Hostellers going with permission out for any reason will have to report before 6.30 P.M.
- The management will not be held responsible for any mishap or accident happing to the student outside school primacies school orhostel.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in hostel. If mobile phone are founded with the student, they will be confiscated and will not be return.
- Students needs to take prior permission for seeking leave, at least 7 days prior leave application needs to be submitted to the wardens office. Last minute leave applications will not be entertained
- Parents who want to meet their wards apart from meeting days have to take prior permission from wardens in advance (at least 24 hrs.), this facility is for those parents who have missed the meeting days.
- Students who are coming late after any of the vacation without the written permission From warden will be fined Rs. 500 per day.
- A new set of hostel uniform haves to be purchased every year to maintain hygiene.
- Hostel dress and shoes are compulsory, Students not wearing them will be fined.
- Parents are requested toattend Parents-TeachersMeeting (PTM) to get the feed back of academic performance of their ward.
- Parents must ensure that their wards going out of campus for tuition or remedial classes needs consent letter from parents. The school/hostel management will not be responsible for any Happeningsor accidents outside the school and hostel premises
- Students must ensure that the hostel rooms are kept tidy and clean at all times in case found untidy the students can be fined up to Rs100.
- Student taking admission in 9th& 11th on hostel seat will not be allowed to leave hostel in 10th& 12th. In case if hostel facility is not taken by the student for ANY reason will Be entitled to pay the entire year hostel fee.Exempted for those students who have not been promoted to the next class.
- School strictly discourages accommodation at private P.G. and hostels. Any such case reported school management holds the right to terminate student from school. Students if not staying with parents can opt for boarding facility or are allowed to stay at local guardian’s family. No student shall be permitted for to stay in private PG or hostel or with young brother or sister.
(Child of this age should be under parental guidance)
Rules for Exit/ Outing
- Parents are not allowed to meet their ward(s) in school/ hostel without the prior permission from the Warden.
- Gate pass for Day/night to meet your ward(s) can be issued by the concerned Warden.
- In case of emergency the warden may issue gate pass after discussing with the Principal.
- If students are unable to return on time after weekend/ holidays, a leave letter should be sent to the warden by the local guardians within 24 hours. Such leave will be onlygranted for medical reason and a medical certificate should be submitted along with the leave application. The schools discourage taking leave without genuine reason andhold its a right to take action against students ‘missing classes’ deliberately.
- Parents will not allowed to communicate or meet their ward(s) in hostel for first 20 days of newsession i.e. April & July.
Visiting and Visiting Hours
- An identity card will be issued to each hostel student and his/her local guardians. No local guardian will be permitted to visit their ward without the identity card.
- Parents and local guardians may visit their wardsonly on first and third Sunday in a month between 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- In case of any emergency a visit can be arranged with the Principal`s permission.
- A security guard will be on duty, at the main gate to stopboarders from leaving the school premises without permission. He will keep record in the register about visitorsentering the school premises to visit hostel students.
- Parents are requested to inform and take permission from warden 24 hours in advance before coming to hostel.
Hostel fee & Pocket Money
- Fees once deposited shall not be refundable.
- Hostel fee has to be deposited on or before the schedule date given. In case of late deposition late fee will be charged.